Friday, July 27, 2007

10th Birthday!

I moved to Sydney Australia May 30, 2006. June 1, was my 10th birthday. We took the ferry from Sydney over to Taronga Zoo. What a great way to spend my double digits birthday!

2 comments:

crayz said...

Jonah, you really are a stud. How many of your friends in America can say they surf, I bet not many. You are growing up and that makes you mom and dad sad, I am sure, but it looks like you are growing up to be a great young adult. I sure liked looking at the blog and seeing all of you guys pictures, you are my favorite adopted grand kids. I can't wait to see you all.

Love and miss you and hope to see you soon - Rent-a-nana (call me RAN)

Maddy deRegnier said...

likes to play with: ipod, pocket knives
what? pocket knives!?!?